Our XPC Extruded Plank rainscreen system offers extra robustness in well trafficked, public areas where some standard rainscreen and terracotta systems can be damaged.
- To ensure the highest quality of product and performance for your project our Optima XPC Rainscreen is a fully independently tested and accredited system to CWCT standards and fully compliant to NHBC requirements. We continue to test our systems year in, year out to maintain this standard and keep up with the latest industry developments.
- The XPC Extruded Plank system was introduced into our range of rainscreen to enable us to offer our clients something that is robust at ground level so as to minimise the impact of damage to the system and maintain the quality of the project for as long as possible.
- The Optima XPC Rainscreen system is manufactured from extruded metal, which is a much stiffer alloy. Combining this with an anodised finish makes the XPC the most durable product that Sotech offer.
- We initially created a plank system with 200mm wide modules, using a variety of substructures, and found that it received no damage, even at a high impact level of 500 newtons. Due to the success of this original plank, we extended our range to include 150mm and 150mm castellated plank to increase the number of solutions we can offer.
- A huge benefit of the Optima XPC system is that it is extremely adaptable to fit the specific requirements of each project. Because we can create different profiles and recesses for each plank, use multiple materials in one project and vary the substructures, we can bring the dimensions of the system right down to ground level and maximise its strength in areas more susceptible to damage.
- The Optima XPC rainscreen system completely interlocks, whether that’s horizontally, vertically or diagonally, meaning the fixings are completely hidden.
If you would like to know more about the Sotech Optima XPC Extruded Plank rainscreen, or discuss the possible solutions for your project, contact us on 0191 587 9213 or email email@example.com.