TWO HIGHLY EQUIPPED PRODUCTION FACILITIES TOTALLING 65,000 SQFT ARE DEDICATED TO THE MANUFACTURE OF RAINSCREEN CLADDING PANELS AND FABRICATIONS.
The manufacturing facilities incorporate some of the very latest manufacturing machinery, including one of 10 UK sited Salvagnini fully automated production lines. Pullmax 720 cnc rapid punching machines configured to enable fully automatic batch production of blanks and perforations. Two further new CNC controlled brake presses provide panels folded to the tightest tolerances. 1 new 6m press fully equipped to manufacture 6m standard panels in standard materials and pre coat.
New sophisticated CNC flatbed routers have dramatically increased capacity for bulk production of aluminium composite material (ACM) rainscreen panels this combined with the 6m press allows us to process 6m panels. These are optically flat over longer panel lengths than traditional manufacturing in monolithic materials.
All punch, shear, press and rolling machines are 4000mm long with the new additions of 6m material processing allows Sotech to manufacture panels and flashings that are larger than the industry standards. Larger components mean a reduction in the quantities required and reduced installation times on site.
Sotech has made significant advances in fabrication utilising natural materials such as copper, zinc and stainless steel along with prefinished materials, particularly pre-coated aluminium and aluminium composite materials (ACM), providing architects, designers and contractors greater scope in design and material choice.
With an overall capacity of up to 6,500m2 per week; Sotech continues to be the leading provider of engineered rainscreen cladding panels and fabrications.
Current capacity on solid material can range from 3000 sqm a week, depending on sheet size, set ups and panel types.
Current capacity on ACM is up to 2,500sqm per week depending on complexity of the project.
Extrusions 4,000 lm to 10,000 lm per week depending on profile and finished product.
The above does not include night shift or additional hours which can be worked if required.
- Salvagnini punch
- Salvagnini panel bender
- Salvagnini 15 bay material storage tower
- Salvagnini full line automation for panel systems
- 4 X 4 metre press brakes capability of hemming over 4 meters
- 1 X 6-meter press brake capability of radius folding over 6 meters including pre coat materials.
- 12 metre router to produce ACM & large solid production – in combination with 6m press we have inhouse capabilities of 6m panel production of all optima systems.
- 4 metre guillotines.
- Pullmax punching machine with load and off load facility and light out automation.
- Tig & Mig Welding machines.
- Eckold for the curving of both aluminium & ACM.
- Stud Welding with auto feed stud guns supplying studs every 2 seconds
- Elumatic milling machines.
- Various saws, flat bed, chop, striebigs.
State of the art CAD software including:
- Radan (vero Product)
- Solidworks (Dassault Software)
- Space Claim (Ansys Product)
- FEA analysis capabilities through Ansys
- Auto desk vault for product design management
- Technical assistance freely available at design and tender stage enquiries
- NBS Specifications
- BIM models available
- Optimal value engineering
- Technically workable solutions
- Flexible manufacturing to suite your requirements
- CAD technicians