Sotech Optima Clip On Copings are a secretly fixed, bespoke, dry-jointed metal coping system that provides complete weather protection for parapets and perimeter walls. Quick and easy to install, the system offers a long lifespan, low maintenance protection and a 25-year warranty.
- Sotech offer a bespoke service, with Sotech Optima Clip On Copings available in a wide range of colours for both standard and non-standard profiles. It is possible to provide metal copings at lengths of up to 4000mm, meaning fewer joints are required and costs are reduced.
- To ensure that our Clip On Copings have a pristine, secret fix appearance, the simply pressed copings are snapped onto the retaining bracket assembly at the front and secured with a stainless steel fixing to the back leg, leaving an expansion gap.
- As well as ensuring the pristine appearance of its Clip On Copings, Sotech will also ensure that any visible fabricated ends, such as stop-ends, corner units, junction tee-sections and wall abutments will be welded and dressed smooth as required.
- The Sotech Optima Clip On Copings products also come with full customer support to ensure that design and fabrication run smoothly.
- In addition, Sotech also provide the complete support bracket assembly, including coping sections, stop-ends, tee shapes, wall abutments, corner pieces, obliques and column caps.
- Sotech Optima Clip On Copings are completely weatherproof, with a double EPDM gasket that captures and drains any water that penetrates the expansion gap. The EPDM gasket also acts as an anti-rattle device to minimise noise. Insulation placed against any wall structure should be overlaid with a damp proof membrane as a final weather check.
- The Sotech Optima Clip On Copings system is available in a range of materials, including 2.0mm and 3.0mm Precoat Aluminium; 2.0mm and 3.0mm Aluminium Polyester Power Coating (PPC); 2.0mm and 3.0mm Anodised Aluminium – with a 25 micron minimum for external finishes; as well as in Zinc and Stainless Steel.
- All individual items in the system are easy to replace and all materials are completely recyclable, making our Clip on Copings system environmentally friendly.
The training facility and showroom at Sotech are open to specifiers and contractors, where all of our Optima Rainscreen Systems are on display alongside the widest selection of materials and finishes, including pre and post coat aluminium, ACM, copper, stainless steel, digital print and anodised.
If you would like to know more about Sotech Optima Clip On Copings, and whether they are suitable for your project, contact us on 0191 587 9213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.